Do you want to improve your story, but you want relevant constructive criticism and guidance?
A manuscript critique (sometimes called a manuscript evaluation) is exactly what you need. Critiques are a quick, affordable service designed to provide professional, industry-relevant feedback for authors.
Here’s how it works. You send me your completed manuscript, and I’ll:
- Identify major plot problems
- Highlight boring scenes that need to be enhanced or cut
- Analyze story and character arcs
- Scrutinize your characters
- Address themes and tropes
- … and more!
Besides commenting in your manuscript, I’ll also include an in-depth write-up and provide suggestions on how to fix up your story.
Ready to polish your manuscript? Fill out the contact form below and include your genre, word count, and ideal project time frame in your message. I’ll respond within 48 hours.