How do you conquer your word count without burning out? In this episode, Hannah and Leah discuss time management tips, the myth of the “hustle,” and how to balance self-care with writing. Follow The Writer’s Nook Podcast on social media @writersnookpod or online at http://www.btleditorial.com/podcast. Follow Hannah on social media at @btleditorial and Leah at @lcdavisauthor.
If you want to learn more about Hannah’s productivity tips, check out these resources:
- Blog post: How to Be a Productive Writer
- Blog post: Why You Need to Set Writing Goals
- Blog post: Developing a Writing Routine
- Ebook: The Creative Writer’s Foolproof Guide to Productivity
If you want to learn more about Leah’s top self-care tips for maintaining your sanity as you write, check out these resources:
- Blog post: How Self-Care Can Help Maintain Balance as a Writer
- Blog post: Why I Gave Up on Camp NaNoWriMo
If you’re looking for help with your writing routine, schedule, and process, you can also book coaching services with Hannah. The first 20-minute call is free.
Be sure to follow us on iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher, or wherever you get your podcasts. And if you enjoy the show, please leave us a review! This helps others find the show.
Want to write to us or request a topic? Email us at email@example.com.